games.nrw lives through the alliance and the commitment of each individual member of the association. By differentiating between Standard, Starter and Benefactor Members, we are able to involve a large portion of the games industry in NRW.
- Any legal entity/sole proprietor with a branch in North Rhine-Westphalia and part of the gaming industry
- Voting Rights
- Payment of a Membership Fee
- Companies with annual turnover < 100,000 €
- Access to all the Benefits of Standard Membership
- Exception: No Voting Right
- Rights and Duties of a Standard Membership
- For Companies that do not meet the Requirements of Standard Membership
Any sole proprietor (including freelancers), any (non-) legally responsible association, any partnership, as well as, any legal entity can become a Standard Member, provided that they have a branch in North Rhine-Westphalia or are active in the North Rhine-Westphalia games industry. They are entitled to vote and committed to paying a membership fee.
Starter Members are exempt from paying a membership fee, but can still benefit from the advantages that members hold. They have no voting rights and cannot be elected to the board. Those companies whose annual turnover is less than 100,000€ can become Starter Members.
Companies that do not meet the requirements for Standard Membership can become Benefactor Members.